Grant Application 2018
Waterbury Winterfest is inviting Waterbury Area non-commercial organizations to apply for grants ranging from $500 to $2,000 to improve recreational opportunities in the Waterbury Area by March 15. Grants applications will be evaluated on a 20 point basis and applicants will be informed by March 31st. Please complete the following four sections and return to Waterbury Winterfest, PO Box 521, Waterbury, VT 05676 or a scanned copy to Waterbury.Winterfest@gmail.com
1. Name of Organization:
- Lead contact:
- Phone and email:Type your paragraph here.
2. How much are you asking for $__________ and how will it be used? (10 points)
- Please explain the mission of your organization, how the grant will improve the recreational opportunities in the Waterbury area and how individuals will benefit.
3. How will you plan recognize the grant from Winterfest? (5 points) For example, thank Winterfest in the letter to parents, put the Winterfest logo on uniforms or signs at events.
4. How will your organization participate in Waterbury Winterfest 2019 from Jan. 25 to Feb. 3. (5 points). For example, organizing a new winter event in the snow, forming a team to participate in an existing Winterfest event, or providing volunteers to assist in at a Winterfest event. Name, phone and email for the leader of this activity.